hello,every dear friend, I am wu YouJin,just 3 days ago,I eventually arrived my hometown called AnShun city in GuiZhou Province,which is economically less-developed but beautiful with Karst landscapes.I really felt it so hard to say goodbye to you all the other day in BeiJing,however we will hopefully meet each other again ,I am sure.I hope you can come to GuiZhou to travel and have good fun.Finally,I would like to say to all of you,my dear friends,"Keep well,keep happy,keep healthy and keep in touch" 吴有金(John)
1 comment:
hello,every dear friend,
I am wu YouJin,just 3 days ago,I eventually arrived my hometown called AnShun city in GuiZhou Province,which is economically less-developed but beautiful with Karst landscapes.I really felt it so hard to say goodbye to you all the other day in BeiJing,however we will hopefully meet each other again ,I am sure.I hope you can come to GuiZhou to travel and have good fun.Finally,I would like to say to all of you,my dear friends,"Keep well,keep happy,keep healthy and keep in touch"
吴有金(John)
Post a Comment